Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He is looking for a wind-up ladybug at the end

I want to thank everyone for their encouraging comments on my last post. I’m midway through my second week of this new phase of life, and I’m more certain than ever that it was the right decision for us.

In other news, it has been brought to my attention that, apparently, Jack likes cream.


Jack likes cream from Maureen on Vimeo.

He’s eating a whoopee pie for the first time, but he didn’t eat the cake part. He also politely declined the use of any utensils.

Also, this is the second time I completely failed to get my video to upload in the correct aspect ratio. I'm using the software that came with the camera, and it makes NO SENSE. So the choice was to upload this tonight all wonky, or wait until I figure out this stupid software, or wait till tomorrow when I can use Andrew's computer. I chose to upload.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! Adorable.

And the way he talks reminds me so much of Camilla, except she prefers "yep" to "yeah".

I'm so glad you're happy staying home!

Becca said...

That was adorable!! "I like cream too"... the low voice was my favorite. We hang around at the table after dinner and have goofy time too. It's like the toddler version of stimulating conversation.

Anonymous said...

That was so beautiful it almost broke my heart. Mamma and baby boy, heads close together, sharing a secret.

And Jack? i like cream too - best part of the whoopie pie! LOl

Thank you for sharing!
laura

Chraycee said...

so freakin cute!