Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

A word about Nora

It seems that most of the posts I’ve been writing here have been about Jack. This is easy to understand; there are just more stories about Jack because, frankly, babies are a bit… dull. Not to LIVE with, mind you, but to write about. At least, they SOUND boring if I write about them, especially when I have this wealth of preschooler stories from which to choose. Nora cannot, for example, have the following conversation with me:

Read more at The Bump!

Edited to add: I actually wrote this about two weeks ago. I'm telling you because I don't want you to think I am well-rested today because today I am SICK and Nora was up for HOURS and wah. So I want sympathy, not misplaced congratulations. :)

1 comment:

Heather R said...

Did you write this in November? Nora already turned 5 months didn't she? In any case, I am SO happy that you had a good night!! I hated starting solids, but now that I am a couple of months into it, I like it more and it adds more structure to my day.