Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It sure beats biting

Tips on how to stop your baby from biting you:

1. For the love of all that is holy, don't pretend to chew on your baby. I know it's hard to resist the chunka chunka thighs and cheeks, but mixed messages, people. Mixed messages.

2. Stress KISSES not biting. Side effect: The cuteness will slay you dead.

Nora gives kisses from Maureen on Vimeo.



(Please disregard my weirdo hairdo. I am suffering from a terrible - yet very expensive - haircut and it was the end of a long muggy day.)

2 comments:

maggie said...

Molly has now insisted on watching this clip about 100X. She always kisses me afterwards though, so we can stay here all night.

Heather R said...

Very cute! When Sawyer kisses me it's with tongue..but it's so cute coming from a baby! I love this age, don't you?