Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aiming low

I made myself a to-do list today. It was:


1. Clean kitchen
2. Clean bathroom
3. Clear off dining room table (which I JUST DID, I swear I could add this to the list every 45 minutes)
4. Shower
5. Laundry

I can legitimately cross off Number 1. Number 2 I'm crossing off because I redefined "bathroom" to mean "toilet." I'm about to cross off Number 4 (at 4:15 pm! Woohoo!) and all the laundry is clean, just not so much put away. And I kind of think it won't be. So, pretty good I guess. Oh, I should also add:

6. Continue to grow baby.

For those keeping track, I'm at 39 weeks today. And, since I've made it this far, I would like to formally request that this baby stay put until Friday, because we're going to see The Muppets tomorrow if possible, and after all this torture, it would be a shame to miss out on Thanksgiving, don't you think? But Friday would be good. Friday, baby. You can do it.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Come on Friday!!!

Erica said...

You can do it baby!

Katie K said...

"Continue to grow baby" is a hefty request for a todo list. Why doesn't anyone tell you it's this hard?

Also-- good luck with Friday baby!

Jessica said...

I know three people (including you) due either the 29th or 30th, so I expect it will be a busy week! Hope you all make it through Thanksgiving!

Elsha said...

Thinking Friday thoughts for you!

terri c said...

Friday!!! Wait until Friday!!! A most excellent day for a baby. In any case, happy Thanksgiving!

Doing My Best said...

Okay, Baby, time to come out now!!