Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Frankenbaby

I love it when babies are first starting to walk.


MVI 0323 from Maureen on Vimeo.

MVI 0347 from Maureen on Vimeo.

And here is a bonus video of Ann Marie playing a game she invented, called "Where's the milk?" See, she likes to have a napkin so she can helpfully wipe up her tray, and one dinner she started YELLING YELLING YELLING to get my attention. She HAS to yell, because I tune out the yelling. It's a bit of a catch-22. When I finally realized she was trying to tell me something, I looked over and she had her napkin over her milk cup and was signing "milk" at me. And a game was born.

MVI 0348 from Maureen on Vimeo.

But before you leave me a comment telling me how that is the cutest thing you've ever seen, let me preempt you by telling you that it's only because you didn't see Ann Marie calling us all over to her high chair tonight so she could give us hugs.

10 comments:

Emily said...

That is one damn cute baby. I'm betting the high chair hugs were way cuter than "where's the milk?" but that was still awfully cute.

Tracy said...

seriously cute.

Joy said...

These are all excellent!
Thank you for sharing!!

Jessica said...

I am so bad at getting videos of that stuff! These are great.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ryan stopped nursing to watch all three of those videos so his opinion is that your baby is better than milk.

Anonymous said...

6600 dyiendeOh my, oh my, oh my! Here's where I wipe tears of delight.
Love from your anonymous Mom

Susie said...

Your baby is SO CUTE that she makes me feel like I'm melting into a puddle. Also that I am neglecting MY BABY with the amount of OMG CUTE feelings I am having about A DIFFERENT ONE.

Carmen said...

Oh good grief those are adorable. I don't think I have many cute videos of my kids walking. I guess I'll just have to bookmark this post so I can watch yours. So so cute.

Anne - AnnabelleSpeaks said...

That is the best thing I've seen all week. SO CUTE.

Krizzzz said...

I love the moment when she kind of winds up like a magician about to do the Big Reveal.

You know, this always makes me wonder what goes on in babies' heads when they play these games. "Now, I'll put this napkin over this milk, and I'll FOOL MOMMY! And then I'll show her that it's really STILL THERE! And then I'll do it again, because Mommy's really fun to play with. You can get her to do this stuff for hours. and she gets such a kick out of it."

=)