Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My little Bostonian

Now, I realize that it is possible that I am a wee bit biased when it comes to my son, but, come on, he’s sixteen months old and he can count to five! Tell me that’s not amazing.* (Sorry the video is squished, Vimeo was being difficult.)


"Fooohhhhh-ahhhhhhh" from Maureen on Vimeo.

In case you are wondering, the crackling sounds are Andrew frying an egg. And the video was taken on a Friday morning during Lent, hence Andrew’s question about whether eggs “count,” because there’s no meat on Fridays during Lent.

*If you tell me that’s not amazing, I will not believe you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a genius. And an adorable genius, at that.

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute. He really likes #4!

Dr. Maureen said...

Yes, "four" is his favorite. And in all fairness, he'd probably say "four" if I held up any number of fingers and asked him how many. He's still a genius though.