Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recipe modification: Smitten Kitchen's Salted Brown Butter Crispie Treats

A few months ago, my particular Twitter circle of friends was all agog over Smitten Kitchen's Salted Brown Butter Crispy Treats. I mean, they were nuts for them, eating them by the panful. Well, I finally got around to making them myself, and I must concur, they are delicious. However. Last night Andrew made a slight but amazing modification, and I felt it was my RESPONSIBILITY to share it with everyone.

Even Better Salted Brown Butter Crispy Treats

1. Make Smitten Kitchen's recipe.
2. Cut off a piece.
3. Melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips and smear them on top.
4. Put some sweetened dried cranberries (eg, Craisins) on top of that.
5. Refrigerate until chocolate solidifies (~10 min.)

You are welcome.

No comments: